Friday, January 9, 2015

Sneak Peek: What Ette Girl is Loving for Spring!


Hey ya'll!

Okay, this might be a bit premature, but on a cold and gloomy Colorado day, I've got spring on the brain.  More specifically, I've been swooning over the tried and true Stripe & Floral combination.  Normally I gravitate towards the more subdued tones: the grays and blues and whites.  But for whatever reason, I'm all about a riot of color pattern at the moment.

Stay tuned for these pretties to make an appearance in the Spring Lineup:



And, see these awesome combos below: there is no shortage of inspiration!

Here.

Love!
Please rain.
Hello, Zebra.


Here.

Amazing Blog.

A DIYer!
Yes, please.


Here.


As always, all of these lovlies are also on the Ette Girl Pinterest page.

Stay cozy, stay tuned - I'm feeling a pillow making tutorial coming on!

Until soon,

Nina





No comments:

Post a Comment