Friday, January 2, 2015

Ette Girl loves the Swiss Cross


Hey ya'll!
WELCOME to 2015!


I've been digging around looking for a few new fabrics for the Ette Girl Spring Line.   (Fabric digging is one of my favorite endeavors).  I source nearly all of my fabrics from a local Colorado fabric shoppe that warehouses bolt endings from the fashion industry.  Sometimes, however, I cannot help but branch out when I find something irresistible.  Such as this kelly green fabric with gold swiss crosses.  


I am kinda loving the idea of using it for a skirt similar to this:


Thoughts?

And, while I am at it, I am going to admit that I am a tad obsessed with the Swiss Cross.  

Classic, cool, clean & simple.  

Here.
See here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.


Here.
Here.

All of this swiss cross goodness can also be found HERE, so you can Pinterest it up.

Ette Girl will also be featuring a few new items this week (yay!), and the spring line is under way.  There might just be a kelly green with gold swiss crosses skirt ...

Until soon,
Nina








1 comment:

  1. Agreed on the Swiss cross...something so pleasing about it! Would love to see it on your skirt shown above. Perhaps a contrasting cross fabric on the inner waistband as well??

    ReplyDelete