Wednesday, December 31, 2014

'New' Resolution


Hey ya'll:

Here we are, the final day of 2014.  Another year under the belt.  I gave up on the concept of a 'New Year's Resolution' a long time ago.  Jaded, I know.  But seriously - making a seismic shift at the flip of a calendar day is a big undertaking.    

So, here is an idea: bag the 'year' in New Year's Resolution, and just go for 'New'.

Go ahead and do something new - anything new:
new recipe, new nail polish color (I'm going to try this), new restaurant, new project (check out these ideas!), rearrange some pictures or some furniture, new hairstyle, etc.  Shake it up a little bit: the possibilities are infinite and newness is just so refreshing.

I got inspired and did this yesterday:




Our entryway had been stagnating for awhile: this took moving one nail and swapping out a couple of accessories - voila!  I'm not even sure it is better, but it is
NEW!  

What will you try?  Will you share your wins?  I'd love to see and hear about them.


Lastly, a heartfelt thank you to everyone for being the wind beneath my wings as I have launched Ette Girl.  I have big aspirations for the coming year, and I cannot wait to share them!

Until soon,
Nina

PS: I've been geeking out making treasuries on Etsy: check it out here.










No comments:

Post a Comment