Sunday, December 14, 2014

Outtakes: the Ette Girl Photo Shoot

Hey ya'll!


 Hope everyone is surviving the holiday churn!  

I promised a few outtakes from our first photo shoot.  Being a tiny company means utilizing the least expensive and most available resources (see my post on building a backdrop).

It was in this spirit of ingenuity that I recruited my models.  They also happen to be my daughters.  These patient little lasses have been my fit models for the past year, and the novelty of trying on my creations has long worn off.  And I do mean long.  

Sure enough, my proposal for a photo shoot was met with a groan.  So I did what any reasonable mum in need of a favor from her children does: busted out the chocolate chips.  I'm not above a proper bribe.   

And in the end, it was kinda fun.  Until the sugar crash...









This was where we had to end.  The audio to this pose was, "Mooooooooom!"

In other exciting news, the Ette Girl blog will feature the ultimate gifts for the procrastinator (hint: they will make you look ultra thoughtful and brilliant)
Even more exciting, the 20% off code at Ette Girl will continue through December 20th.

If you want to stay tuned, subscribe to the Ette Girl blog.  (see upper right, friends!)
We have an exciting schedule of posts for the upcoming year.

Come on: It'll be fun!


Until soon,
Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment